Since its beginning, SOHMA Integrative Health Center has been committed to combing ancient wisdom with modern practices. We educate and treat members of the Long Beach community with an Eastern and Western holistic approach, offering Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Eastern Medicine, Massage, and an Herbal Pharmacy. We further use the healing aspects of Tai Chi Chuan and martial arts for rehabilitation, self-discipline, and harmony. Below is a summary of our health care services:
- Chiropractic Care: Chiropractic is a health care discipline which emphasizes the inherent recuperative power of the body to heal itself without the use of drugs or surgery.
- Acupuncture & Eastern Medicine: Acupuncture is an ancient health art that has been practiced for thousands of years. It has its roots deeply planted in China and Taoism. It is a very safe and an effective treatment that is used to treat illness, prevent disease, and improve health/well-being.
- Physiotherapy: Physiotherapy is the treatment of a wide range of conditions and injuries to the body through the use of various forms of passive mobilization, massage, electrotherapy and exercise.
- Herbal Pharmacy: We customize Eastern and Western herbal formulas for our patient’s specific needs. This can include digestion aids, inflammation reduction, hormone balancing, immunity support, stress management, and more.
- Seminars & Workshops: At SOHMA, we don’t just prescribe wellness; we live it and teach it at our ongoing health seminars. This can include information on herbal medicine and how to prepare simple home remedies.
- Corporate Wellness Programs: We create wellness programs for companies with 50 or more employees. We provide onsite Tai Chi classes to reduce stress and increase employee productivity. Integrative healthcare services are available to staff as well as “Educational Lunch & Learns”. Please have your Wellness coordinator contact us to learn more.
Call SOHMA Integrative Health Center today and schedule a new patient consultation. To stay informed about our public workshops and lectures, join our Facebook Group, Meetup Group, and/or our Newsletter. To learn more about the wellness services we offer Long Beach, Lakewood, and the surrounding community, give us a call or browse our website.
Most health insurance plans accepted, and we’re happy to look into eligibility for patients as a courtesy. We also accept checks, cash, and most major credit cards, including Care Credit.